Remote SQL administrator is accessible for your unique needs.
Knowforth SQL Server DBAs can help fill database knowledge gaps with better ROI than any other options.
Have you been dealing with:
- Lack of SQL expertise internally?
- Unpredictable re-occurring performance or stability problems?
- Lost a DBA and need a Database expert to take over and tell you where you stand and establish confidence in your database environment?
- Have SQL server migration, upgrade, or another project in mind where you need extra help?
Knowforth’s flexible SQL Server consulting offering can be customized to match your unique business needs.
At Knowforth our expertise reaches far beyond SQL servers. We’ve helped our extensive global client base, from startups to Fortune 100 companies with self-serve reporting, building data warehouses, migrating data to AWS Redshift, and implementing data solutions such as PowerBI, Tableau, and others. Whatever you need, our Sr. DBAs have decades of collective experience. We’ve seen it all and can do it all.
- Time to value – get SQL issues solved fast.
- Flexible usage – use your SQL Consulting hours any way you like.
- SQL performance tuning – we can find what’s causing slowness and make it go fast.
- Architectural help – get the highest level of SQL Server expertise.
- Flexibility – quickly scale up or scale down your SQL resources.
- Deep cloud experience – Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and more.
- Wide data expertise outside of SQL Server – Microsoft Clustering, Data Warehousing, Disaster Recovery, ETL, SAN configuration.
- Deep SQL expertise – PowerBI, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, AlwaysOn availability groups, log shipping, mirroring, replication, partitioning, resource governor, encryption, distributed replay, security, columnstore, In-Memory processing, stretch databases, compression, file stream, parallelism, linked servers, delayed durability, triggers, UDFs, etc – we have deep experience with most of the SQL features.
- Deep 3rd party tool knowledge
- SQL monitoring – Foglight, Idera, ApexSQL, RedGate, Solarwinds, SentryOne, Quest
- Cloud data warehouses –Amazon AWS Redshift, Azure Data Warehouse
- Data migration tools –AWS database migration services, Talend,
- Visualization tools – PowerBI, Tableau, AWS Quicksight, Geo Kettle
- Customer-facing portal.
- NDA – strong non-disclosure added to all of our agreements.
- Put your attention somewhere else – have us take care of your SQL Server. And concentrate on something else.
- Comprehensive monitoring & alerting – we can deploy our monitoring solutions or adjust to what you already have.
- 24x7x365 access and coverage – we offer emergency services so you are covered.
- Flexible contract terms – we adjust SQL offerings to your custom business needs.
- Full service
- No surprise pricing – you will know what it will cost prior to getting started.
- Company stats–
- Established in 2020
- India based
- Trusted by companies ranging from startups to Fortune 100
- Serviced multiple verticals to date
- Microsoft certified DBA’s on staff
How we do it better:
- Data security – We use bank-level security.
- Data protection – lots of processes in place to ensure the safety of your data.
- We don’t just maintain your servers – we continuously optimize them. Every month your SQL Server will get better and we will prove it with comprehensive monthly reporting.
- The most comprehensive SQL Server Health Check – our SQL health audit reaches far beyond your SQL Server. In addition, we examine the hardware, storage, and operating system settings to name a few. We aim to clearly define your SQL Server future roadmap.
- Expertise – we only employ Senior level DBAs with 10 years of experience or more.
- Fast – We have developed intellectual property that helps us be more efficient and eliminates the need for buying third-party software.
- We work with Microsoft SQL Servers, Oracle, PostgreSQL & MySQL – we have deep expertise and experience you won’t find anywhere else.
- Compliance expertise – we are fully aware of the compliance and security requirements required for working with clients who operate in PCI, HIPAA, SOX, and others compliance standards.
Broad data skillset – we have a broad unmatched variety of skills: data warehouses, ETL, SSIS, SSRS, self-serve reporting, PowerBI, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Looker, Qlik, AWS Redshift, AWS RDS, and more.
We would definitely like to hear from you ..!
“Knowforth Provided us a very capable and brilliant database professional, that was able to deliver the solution needed for our big Government Support application”
-Delphi Pvt Ltd.
Let’s work together on your
next web project
We would like to hear from you